Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
We work with both Contractors and Sub-Contractors operating under the Construction Industry Scheme, providing essential services to both parties.
We work with Sub Contractors producing Tax Returns and recovering overpayments of Income Tax deducted under the Construction Industry Scheme.
Our CIS Payroll Service provides full administration support for Contractors working within the construction sector with the requirement to pay Sub-Contractors under the Construction Industry Scheme legislation. From verification of Sub-Contractors, calculation of tax deductions, production of payslips and monthly returns.
With the choice of using our proven CIS Payroll administration system or your own in-house processes, our CIS Payroll service is completely flexible to fully meet your requirements and seamlessly integrates with your business.
- New Sub-Contractors set up
- Verification of new Sub-Contractors
- Time sheet entry
- Gross to Net calculation
- Full CIS payroll reports produced
- Reports sent electronically
- Sub-Contractor payslips produced
- Sub-Contractor payslips can be dispatched direct to Sub-Contractors (E-payslips)
- Sub-Contractor monthly payment and deduction statements produced
- Full on-line filing with HRMC
- Contractor monthly returns completed - CIS 300
- Confirmation of CIS payments to be made to HMRC
- Bespoke work undertaken
- Contractor and Sub-Contractor help line
- Queries resolved